Saturday, April 11, 2015

Tropical Smoothie- Yummy for the tummy smoothie



I am back for another recipe of Yummy for the tummy smoothie! This recipe is from a smoothie recipe book, but I added more in my smoothie than the recipe in the book. I will put what I used for my smoothie than what the book put. I will used red for the book used.

"Tropical Smoothie."
2 Cups Of Kale-  1 cup of kale
2 Cups Of Tropical blend of fruits-1 cup of the tropical blend
1 cup and few splashes of Orange Juice because to make it blend- 1 cup of orange juice
I forgot to put the honey in it, but its very good without it- 2 Teaspoons of honey.
I didn't put any ice because my fruit was already frozen so it keep it cold- 1 Cup of Ice.


It taste so good, just like a tropical smoothie. It is sweet with no honey in it, I don't think you need to put honey in it. Just right now before I started to write this post, I got 1,000 views in 4 weeks of having my blog! SAID WHAT? YUP! CRAZY!






No comments:

Post a Comment