Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Sophomore Year

Hello Sophomore year! Yay not the newbies in high school!
In Sophomore year, I had math,history,p.e, English, ceramic, biology.

 Yippie no more Study Skills! I love ceramic class, but I am not very crafty and I am not great at arts in general. I took ceramic because I needed a class to replace Study Skills and that is fun, but have the points for me to graduate high school. I really wanted to take photography, but that class got booked up so fast. That year, my friend and I wanted to try out for Track and Field, but we became too busy and forgot about the try outs. Oh well.. In my ceramic class, there was a student from Taiwan and  I became friends with her and we became more like sisters. I hang out with her so much. She was super sweet, and she was one year older than I am.Her name was Daisy in American. I HATE HATE history class and I hate my teacher, I had. My history  class was VERY boring and hard work and A LOT of disrespectful students and talk backing ones. If you know me that I HATE when people are rude,disrespectful and plan up jerks. My teacher, she had health problems and she couldn't walk without a walker and the students were being rude and mean to her and treating her like crap. It was so sad to see how students treated her so poorly. I love my biology teacher, she was very sweet and believes in the same values as me. I love my English teacher, she was very sweet and caring. In 10th grade, my mom and I and all my teachers each year we do a meeting and in 10th grade meeting, my mom was thinking of putting me into speech! Ewww NO!! -Flash backs came back- Sadly, I got speech! Yay! NOT!!! It's with the speech teacher from middle school, who I HATE DEARLY! Before the school year was over, Daisy told me that she have to go back to her home country after school year was over :( NOO!!! WHY! After the school year was over, Daisy gave me a lot gifts and we took tons of pictures. I miss her super much. We are still friends as today and still keep on talking to each other and haven't see her since 2010!  Well, I turn 16th in 2010 and my friend gave me balloons and cupcakes and it was the best birthday ever.  I bought my friend balloons for her 16th birthday. I didn't wanted to learn how to drive at all that year. WHAT? You might said, because my mom works for a insurance company and she knows how much it cost and we didn't want spend a lot money plus I didn't need to drive anywhere and my mom drove me places. I love my 10 grade year of school. I couldn't wait for junior year with my friends! Sadly... that Summer went wrong... :( 

Well...the friendship with my bff and I ended.. NOT Cassandra!
Who wants to heard how we break up the friendship? 

No comments:

Post a Comment