Monday, March 23, 2015

Junior Year

Hello Upper Class, goodbye lower class. First off, my best friend and I are not friends anymore. I try my hardest to become friends again, but fail each time. She blocked me on Facebook, on her phone and won't even talk to me. So, sad going to junior year without having a close friends, but I still have friends from 8th grade from that English class. Let's start off with my classes I had. Drawing and Painting (which I wasn't very great at, but I pass with a "B". Physical Science,Math( highest math they teach),World History, Office Practice.

Can you guess which class I love the most? Well, I love them all. I wasn't very great at painting and drawing. I really love my math class because it was very hard and I was using my brain a lot. I LOVE office practice because it was my last period and I was able to go to classrooms and drop off notes for the office. I was working in the attendance office. Those ladies were super sweet and caring. I love getting to get out of school, before the after school rush and I got ahead start on walking home. In junior year, I was enjoying it so much. I hang out with a person from my math class when I was a freshmen and we became super close. We had nicknames for each other name beef buddies. LOL! Right? My math teacher was the same teacher I had for 10th grade history, but Yay no rude students! All those rude students are in low math. My  history teacher is my English teacher too. I told my mom, how much I hate the speech person and so, I took a whole year off from speech! WOOHOO! Now at lunch time, I eat with my beef buddy and my friends from my classes. We ate inside a classroom and it was so fun. For one week, it was pouring down rain. It was raining hard with wind, and try to image walking to class to class getting soak and cold again, on top of that, I had to walk home. One time, I was walking home on a raining day, someone drove fast and a big slash and I got SUPER wet and cold. 
Well, my ex friend, she change a lot during the Summer time. How she change? First off, since I met her, she was not into photography and she was not into running that much. Off the back, I love taking pictures and I love to run. I was on the local track team younger and I started to become into taking pictures since 2003. So, how she change was, she made the school track team and she had photography class which I was so sad that I didn't got because the photography is hard to get into. She became popular and hang out with people who she never hang out with. In junior year, I went on field trip with my art class and another one with my Science class. This year, my beef buddy was senior year. :( Something really made me super happy, well can you guess??? I met a amazing, sweet guy who I became crushing on and he was so handsome.. I didn't know what God plan was for me and why he put this handsome guy in my life. Find out more about this secret person in my blog post about my SENIOR year!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment