Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The I'll confess my ABC's Tag!

 I'll confess my ABC's



A- Age: 21
B- Biggest Fear: Roller coasters
C- Current Time: 12:22 Pm 
D- Drink you last had:  Water with lemon
E- Easiest Person To Talk to:  My boyfriend,Adam
F- Favorite Song: My two favorite songs: Cowboys and Angel by Dustin Lynch(my boyfriend and I song), Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland.( This song is totally me about how much i love my boyfriend) 
G- Grossest Memory:  Watching a toddler and she took of her diaper, rub the diaper on the wall.. It was a poopy diaper 
H- Hometown: South California.. 
J- Jealous Of:  Nothing
K- Killed Someone?  Nope
L- Longest Relationship: So, far Adam and I is my longest relationship. On Christmas Eve this year is our 4 year anniversary! 
M- Middle Name: Mariah
N- Number of Siblings: 0, Only child
O- One Wish:  Don't have an alcoholic dad 
P- Person who you last called: Adam
Q- Question you're always asked: ? 
R- Reason to smile: To make someone else smile and make their day brighter
S- Song you last sang: Cowboy and Angels
T- Time you woke up: 10 A.M.. 
U- Underwear Color: Holy White 
V- Vacation Destination: Michigan ( Adam from Michigan and I want visit his family)
W- Worst Habit: biting my nails
X- Xrays you've had: back, pinkey finger
Y- Your favorite food: Seafood
Z- Zodiac Sign: Pisces






I tag you, yes you my follower or new to my blog or who is reading this! Copy and Paste and tag away! 

 I'll confess my ABC's
A- Age:
B- Biggest Fear:

C- Current Time:
D- Drink you last had: 
E- Easiest Person To Talk to: 
F- Favorite Song: 
G- Grossest Memory: 
H- Hometown: 
J- Jealous Of: 
K- Killed Someone? 
L- Longest Relationship:
M- Middle Name: 
N- Number of Siblings:
O- One Wish: 
P- Person who you last called:
Q- Question you're always asked:
R- Reason to smile:
S- Song you last sang:
T- Time you woke up:
U- Underwear Color:
V- Vacation Destination:
W- Worst Habit:
X- Xrays you've had:
Y- Your favorite food:
Z- Zodiac Sign:

No comments:

Post a Comment