Monday, June 1, 2015

Shame on me!

Shame on me for not posting ANYTHING since May 13th!!! So long ago! I am sorry about that and it was so hard to post about the stroke facts because I get flash backs on my dad when he was having a stroke and not a lot people read the posts. I am super sorry about not getting it done. Hopefully you guys will understand. Today is a new month and I have tons of goals and things I wanted to do this month.  First off, I am going be trying to post everyday and posting my goals next post after I get this done. Here I was thinking is eating healthy( which in May I did health, but I did cheat with having soda and eating sweets..)   and working out more. ( to be honest I haven't gone to the gym since LAST YEAR!) If you know me, I am skinny and people tells me you are skinny you don't need to worried about your weight. In high school, I was 110 pounds that tiny and I wasn't 100 pounds till I was 16 years old. Now I weight around 126. I used to run a ton and love to run and I did the local running team, but in high school I wasn't in sports because I felt I wasn't good enough to be in sports.  Hopefully you guys will cheer me on and maybe we can have a little pack and get fit and healthy! It doesn't matter if you are skinny or fat, you just have to set goals and we can help each other out. I know everyone isn't perfect!  I know I am telling you all on June 1st, but you can start today or tomorrow morning, but we don't need to give up! Just watching Cullen and Katie seeing them eating healthy and getting fit in 28 days! Dang. Just why not start today! It's NEVER to late to start getting healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment