Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Disney Challenge Day 2- Favorite song


Day 2- My favorite song-  Stuck Like Glue- Sugarland, Need  you now- Lady Antebellum( Adam favorite song)

Why I love Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland because I am stuck like glue to my boyfriend,Adam and he keeps my heart beat again and I am just little (maybe not just little bit) crazy for him and he knows me like no one does. When we were started to date, we had couple people told us, that we won't last and we been together for 4 years now! This song totally describes my view of my relationship. I am totally in love with Adam and this glue won't ever come off.

Need You Now by Lady Antebellum because my boyfriend, Adam and I were long distance relationship before he moved to me in California.  The first year of dating, when he was in Michigan and I was in California,Adam decide to take a trip to visit me. At first,I was so pump and happy, but I was shy and nervous too. I never had a guy who loved me for me and accepts me and Adam is my first boyfriend too. He travel from Michigan to California and he DROVE to me! Yes, he did that for me.  After he did three trips to visit me, he decide to MOVED to me! He said he missed me so much and he needed me more in person. 

What is your favorite song?






No comments:

Post a Comment