Monday, March 30, 2015

March Favorites

March Favorite's!
This six favorites which I got as a gift from my boyfriend and one from my mom. In this color is my thoughts about the product.When you see red color with a line under it, its the link, where you can buy the item.Everything is bought by my boyfriend, but the top I bought myself and my mom bought the hair cream. 
Cupcake % Caffeine Top-
 This top, is so soft and its modest. Its nice to wear on cool or  a warm day. I can't find a link to get the top. Sorry 
Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar-
 This eye shadow make up, its very great and makes you want to have some chocolate. It is made from cocoa. This make up palette have so many different combs for different looks. Semi Sweet Makeup
Too Faced Blush in Perfect Flush Blush-
This blush is not too bright, its a neural blush. Its gives you just the right amount of color in your face.Perfect Flush Blush  
Nars Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil in Cruella-
This red lipstick pencil is the PERFECT deep red. This red brings out those white teeth to POP! This lipstick isn't good if you want to kiss your special someone on the lips.Red Lip Pencil
Sci Bella Styling Creme-
This product is amazing and plus its smells good! This styling cream can be used with wet or dam hair.The cream helps hold in curls and helps make your hair look natural with any hair style without having the hard, crushing of gel. Styling Creme

True Escape Spray- 
 This spray smells amazing, and it last all day. Its little bit strong, but not over powerful. Spray 





Thank you for reading my blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment