Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hello Freshmen Year and goodbye middle school.

Before anything, I am going post freshmen year in one post and other post will be sophomore year than another post will be junior year and another post will be senior year. Than I will tell you the classes I had each year. Let's begin!

I said Freshmen is new meat, Sophomore is getting rare cook, Junior is medium cook, Senior is fully cook. 

HELLO FRESHMEN YEAR! Hello new meat. Whatever name you call freshmen's. My classes for freshmen year was Health( half year), other half was keyboard class, math,English, Study skills ( like study hall), Science, P.E. 

I was so sad on first day of school because my best friend Cassandra move and I only have one friend with me. My friend and I became closer than ever. I hate having health class right after lunch time because it wasn't fun. I was so upset when the teachers told me that I shouldn't be in normal science class, I should be in the lowest science class. I even hated having study skills because everyone in that class, doesn't care and fool around and treated the teacher like crap. My friend, was in my P.E block, but she wasn't with the teacher I had. After half year was over, I got a new science  teacher/class and still have  study skills and got keyboard class. I was so upset having a lower science class because it was super easy and it felt like a easy "A" and I wasn't learning anything new. All the stuff the teacher was teaching, I learned already in from 6th grade.. Everyone who was in my science class, who is in my study skill class, they wanted me to help them aka give them the answers and I didn't even give them the answers. The homework was SUPER easy and doesn't get hard at all. Easy test and easy homework and easy classwork. Just students are lazy and not willing to learn. I HATE having to deal with students are treating teachers and other students like crap. My friend,she didn't judged me for having a low science class.  My English class, wasn't normal English class, but its not the lowest class like my science class. In my science class, I had my friends from 8th grade when I was in the lower class in middle school. In 9th grade,I wasn't getting tease and make fun of and I was actually feeling like I am normal student, but still feel dumb having lowest class for science and having study skills. In 9th grade, I couldn't even date till I was 17 years old. I am Christian and my mom pick my age to date. End of 9th grade, loss my friendship with my friends from middle school who didn't went to my high school,but still friends with Cassandra and my friends in high school. Hopefully in 10th grade will be better.
Me in 2009! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment