Sunday, March 15, 2015

First nine years of my life

I was born on Sunday, March 6th,1994 at 2:30 Pm. I was only 5 pounds 5 oz and only 16 inches long. My mom say I was just like a baby doll, that was tiny and light to carry with no hair. She was afraid to take me home because I was so tiny. When I was a baby, a lot people held me and carrying me. Plus my dad and mom couldn't handle me crying, so they held me a lot too. On my first ever Christmas, I was sick with the flu and my mom was sick with the flu too! Pretty much since I was three months old, I was sick a lot and having tons of ear infections. Sadly, all those ear infections cause me not hear really good and that how my speech problem came from. I was sick a lot of my early childhood, till I started school. I was at the doctors every week with a ear infection or a bladder infection. I couldn't hold my bladder for two mins!! I always had to used the bathroom and it was so hard to hold my bladder and I pee my pants. Than one doctor appointment, the doctor made me to go see the Urology. So, my mom took me to see the Urology and I was around 2 years old at the time. He did tons of testes to see why I can't hold my bladder. At the time, my mom and dad didn't know I have ADHD. The nurses did was shoot a needle in my arm and had to leave the needle in my arm and I wasn't crying at all. My mom told me that when you are done with your tests, you always walk around with a nurse and see other people getting x ray done or other kind of test done. After all that fun tests, the doctor told my mom that her tube that goes to her bladder, the fab doesn't work really good, so she needs surgery. Than I got surgery and got a pretty nice scar. The doctor did was make the two tubes to my bladder into one and he wasn't worry that I will be having any health problems. After that surgery, I been healthy since than at age 3. Well, when I was in 1st grade,my teacher told my mom that she thinks that I have ADHD and the school test me to see if I have dyslexia and sure enough, I do. My mom was crush, when she found out. She was worried that I won't be normal and that I would be different than the other kids, but at the time she didn't knew that I will be amazing women.  My dad and I were so close. I remember every weekend my dad and I play board games with each other or even go to the movies and enjoy each other company. When I was in forth grade, I was home alone with my dad and I check up to see my dad to see if he wants to play a game with me, he wasn't looking to good. I was little worried about him and I called my mom, she wast working and she came home for lunch and saw how my dad is, she wanted to rush him to the doctors. The doctors told my mom to rush him to the hospital because he was having a stroke. After that day, my life went to a huge change and became different. My dad and I lost our bond and he became drinking a lot till the point of can't walk. I try a ton to try to get to my dad back who I remember as a fun,loving,caring dad. Now ten years later of having his stroke, we still haven't had a movie date or play board games. He just doesn't wanted to be alive. 
My mom and I 

No comments:

Post a Comment