Thursday, March 26, 2015

My mom.

For my mom. 
My Mom.
My mom isn't a perfect person, but she is only human.
My mom is a strong women, but she isn't a body builder. 
My mom is loving and caring,but she is cuddle bug. 
My mom is a great listener, but tells her opinion.
My mom is great cook, but you don't want be in her way of cooking.
My mom is random,but so silly.
My mom is helpful, but won't ask for help.
My mom is a child of God, but won't ever change that.
My mom is a hard worker, but doesn't get a chance to sit down. 
My mom is humble person, but she won't do anything for herself.
My mom is a bright light, but never cries. 
My mom is one of kind,but she is only a mom to one kid.
My mom is beautiful, but she doesn't wear make up.
My mom is smart, but never went to college.
My mom is everything I want in a mom, but she is the only one for me.
My mom is so fun to be with, but she still my mom. 
My mom is super close to me, but she won't be my best friend.
My mom is my role model, but she isn't perfect.


I love my mom so much, I'm so lucky to have a wonderful mom. 

My mom and I.  My grandpa,great aunt,grandma.
Photo Credit: Me


No comments:

Post a Comment