Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Is it Summer yet?

Is Summer here yet? It feels like it Summer for So Cali. 
I love Summer, but I hate feeling sweat going down my back. If I could choose to being cold or hot, I would choose being cold because you can get warm with blankets, but when you get too warm you can take off blankets. When its hot, you can't just cool off by  the weather.  Since I was young, I always to try find a way to go swimming and find a way to stay cool. My house, there is no A.C and no pool and its always hot, hot. When I was young, not a lot of my friends have a pool and if they have a pool, they always busy.  Finally, after years of dying of going swimming, I can go swimming! During the Summer time PLEASE drink water, or else you can over heat. Coffee isn't the best thing to drink during the Summer.  Don't walk your dogs when its so hot, walk them in the morning or at night when its cooler. Just think you as your dog, would you like walking on the sidewalk with no shoes?  Stay cool this Summer and drink a lot water and don't skip of eating food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment