Saturday, June 13, 2015

Little bit crazy of CUPCAKES!

Just might be little bit crazy about Cupcakes! Here is one of three things I collect. I collect things shape as cupcakes, and I also collect snow globes and key chains. When I was little, I collect stamps than key chains and snow globes, but I started to collect cupcake things in 2008.  This post is all about my cupcake collection. 

Here is my whole cupcake collection. 
What I have?
Cupcake's Planners
Cupcake book.
Cupcake Cookbook
Cupcake band aids
Cupcake pencil holder
Cupcake stickers
Cupcake hand towels
Cupcake key chain
Cupcake top( says "Muffins are ugly cupcakes)
Cupcake bracelet
Cupcake Jar
Cupcake Pen
Cupcake snow globe
Cupcake Vase( Purple thing)
Cupcake lotion
Cupcake chap stick 
Cupcake notebook
Cupcake candle
Cupcake Picture frame
Cupcake Plate
Cupcake Mitten 
Cupcake Face Towel 
Cupcake bookmark 
Cupcake necklace 
Cupcake hand cream 
Cupcake Pj's 
Cupcake top ( says Cupcake and Caffeine)
Cupcake Notepad(shape as a cupcake)
Cupcake gift bags
Cupcake mirrors 
Cupcake magnets
Cupcake bracelet jar
Cupcake made out of paper

I still want a purse with cupcakes on it, and cupcake toothpaste. Do you think I am just "little" bit crazy? Funny fact is I enjoy eating cupcakes, but not crazy of eating them. I have to be in the mood to eat a cupcake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment