Thursday, June 18, 2015

Homemade house cleaner wipes- Diyg


Hey ya'll, I am going be posting up posts of my Diy's and how to make things that are helpful and useful and easy and simple! It's going be so simple that we, as women can do it without any man help! The Diy's tag is going be Diyg. You might look at that and get confused, the "D" is for Do, "I" is for It, "Y" is for Yourself, "G'' is for Girl.  Trust me, I am not the crafty person. Used the #Diyg  so I can see your pictures and don't worried  I will heart the picture(s) on Instagram and favorite them on Twitter. 

Moving on to the Diyg!


 So, one day my boyfriend bought cleaning wipes and when the wipes were all gone, I thought I should try to make homemade wipes and that is all nature. I first thing, I clean the container. Than I got paper towels and fold them back to back. Its up to you how many you want to have. I put in water(1 cup) enough to soak the towels and I put in lemon oil( around 4 drops) and 2 teaspoons of vinegar, and 1/2 teaspoons of dish soap. Simple? Totally simple and easy!
The right side is before % left is after
How the ones I made look like.
NASTY dust!
What I store the wipes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment