Saturday, June 13, 2015

Organize Clothes!

This last week out of nowhere I felt I want to organize my whole closet and dresser and put all my warm clothes away for the Summer. First, I did was take all of my clothes from my closet and dresser and put them in a HUGE pile in the living room. Before I start folding the clothes, I went to my room and think how I am going organized my closet by and how I'm going organize my dresser. I made a list of ideas and I tried to get ideas from looking online, but it was hard to find anything. After spending 20 mins of looking online for ideas, I got all my warm clothes from sweats to long shirts to jackets in a pile. Than I look at all my clothes and see what clothes I don't wear anymore and put those clothes into a pile to donate. After putting clothes into piles, I finally can start folding my clothes. I started out to fold my clothes and put another pile together for hanging up in my closet. Guess what happen???? I GOT DISTRACTED! How? I was in my room and my desk was a mess,but not a huge mess and I organized my desk. Organized my desk took me about a hour or 2! Yup crazy, because that day my ADHD crazy mind had so many things I wanted to get done before the day was over.. After getting distracted, I finally got everything done! I now have all my warm clothes put away and all my Summer outfits out. Funny thing is the next day, it was RAINING! When the day, I was organizing my clothes was 102 degrees out! 
C

No comments:

Post a Comment