Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Diyg-Do it yourself girl. Pens & Pencils Mason Jar Holder

Lately, I been organizing my whole room from my closet to my desk to my dresser to my nightstand. After cleaning out my whole desk, I found TONS of pens and pencils and my mom have TONS of mason jars from big to small. that we don't used  a lot. So, why not make a pen and pencil holder with the mason jars? Plus I have spray paint, that my boyfriend used for Halloween time for trunk or treat. 




What you need?

Spray paint -of any color of your choice.( I used red and silver)



Mason Jars- depends how many you want to make and depends if you want small or big ones. 

Duck Tape- to create  a design on the jar

Old paper or newspaper- To put the mason jars on so you don't get the paint on the ground.






For the big jar, I did red with random spots of silver. 
For the two small jars, I did silver with red spots. I love the plan silver, but I was like that seems too simple. 




The two small mason jars


The big jar

All done, finally results!










No comments:

Post a Comment