Friday, April 24, 2015

Happy 40th month Anniversary to my love

40 Months ago, it was Christmas Eve of 2011 and I couldn't stop thinking about my crush all day long. Even on that day, I told my crush how much I love him and that I have a crush on him and sadly, too I spammed his Facebook wall.. This crush of mine's doesn't live in the same state as me, he from Michigan and I am from California! Later on that evening, my crush and I were talking and he asked me to be his girlfriend. Can you guess what I told him? I told him YES! This post is my expression how much I love my boyfriend. You might cry or not.

To the love that my heart express love so much to you. 

I never though in million years, that I would be dating a man for over 3 years. I though dating someone for a year is great, but dating someone for 3 years and on the 4th year is mind blowing for me. Since the first time we Skype, I saw a man with the biggest heart that a person can love someone very special to them. When the day you had the idea of visiting me in California, I thought it was crazy and thought you were just saying that to me. But you did prove me wrong many times. You came to visit me 3 times than BAM you move to me! Well, you found a room to rent. I was so surprised that you came to live in California. It's crazy that  you only live 15 minutes away from me. I thought that I just love you, but after you move here I am so in love with you. I never know how I express more love to you. I love you so much, every muscle in my body, every blood cells in my body I love you. I just want to tell you how thankful I am to have you as my boyfriend. You treat me like a queen with the respect of a man should be treating a woman. Since you moved to me, we hang out everyday with each other and that brang us closer than ever. I realize we are made for each other because we have our ups and downs and we still have the love for each other. Thank you for making me happy and laugh so hard and spoiling me in love. Who needs sex when you have a someone so special who spoils you with their attention and make you feel so amazing! Sex is for marriage and I'm so thankful you agree with that. I am the world luckiest lady to have amazing relationship. Love you my baby boo, my baby cheeks,my dork, my everything, my giggle monster! 

No comments:

Post a Comment