Friday, April 3, 2015

Update on " Yummy for the tummy smothies"

Hello to my blog readers! Here is another smoothie recipe, and here the heads up. Today is Good Friday and I usual make my smoothies when my dad is at work, but today my dad doesn't work. He works at a high school, so he gets the days off work as the students. Plus next week is their Spring Break. Hopefully my dad won't be drinking next week, so I am able to make my smoothies! IF I am not able to make a smoothie on a day or few days because he is drunk, I will be posting smoothie recipes that I tried and LOVE, don't worried I will post the links. Why I can't make smoothies when my dad is drunk? One reason is when he drunk, I can't deal with him and if he is sleeping, I don't want wake him up with the house noise of making smoothie. Today, I will be hanging out with my boyfriend at his room rental and its hard to do smoothies when I have most of the veggies at my place and tonight my mom,grandpa,my boyfriend, I will be going to Good Friday Service at church. Let's begin! 

This recipe is BenjiManTv Green Juice. All the veggies list you need

Spinach
Cucumber 
Celery 
Lemon Juice
Apple
Grapes or Pear
Ginger 
Ice
Water
Check out Benji how he makes- Video how to make it
Benji Twitter- BenjiMantv Twitter

Review of the Smoothie, so good and not that taste of strong veggies. Very healthy and very yummy and it is Jb approve- ( JB is Benji and his wife, Judy daughter) 

No comments:

Post a Comment