Friday, April 17, 2015

You are beautiful.


Me without makeup 
I believe every girl/women out there felt ugly and felt like everyone can see that zit on your face, and that you should wear make up to cover up and makeup that makes you beautiful. I will be honest, I wasn't that girl who wakes up and do their hair and makeup before school, I even try to get a habit to wash my face twice a day! I had mid case of acne, but I didn't really care what I look like, I just made sure I match my clothes. After I got out of high school, I started to wear makeup and started to wash my face everyday. Only thing I wish I could told my mom is to take me to a professional makeup artist or go to Macy's and learn how to put on makeup. After I turn 19 years old I got the high in makeup like naked  palette and itsjudytime palette and now as 21 years old I have the semi sweet chocolate bar. I do curl my hair to bring out my natural curls in my hair. I don't wear makeup everyday and I don't do my hair everyday. My advice for you is to wash your face and don't wear toms of makeup. You are beautiful in every way because there is no one out there who looks exactly like you. We are different in our own ways. You don't need makeup and get your hair done to make you feel beautiful because what matters is in your heart! 👇🏼 me with makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment