Tuesday, April 14, 2015

What I been up too?

What I been up to? Well, I been eating healthy and on Saturday, my mom took my grandpa bike at his house to our house. My grandpa is 86 years old and he used to ride a bike for 30 mins twice a day! His knees been hurting him and he went to the doctors about it and they told him to walk with a walker ( which he hates) and don't over do it on the bike. Which my grandpa gave up on riding the bike, so my mom was thinking of having it at our house and not to give it away. So, I been doing that and so far I can last on the bike on level 2 for 25 mins! If you want I can post about what I do in the morning from the time I wake up till I get my morning things done. I haven't post in 2-3 days! CRAZY and sad. I am proud to said that I have 1,009 people read my blog! Said what? YES! CRAZY!! I wanted to thank you all so much! Please think of idea's you wanted me to post. Thanks! I will post soon about what I do before going on the bike and after. I am ALMOST done with a post about how I accept myself with ADHD!! It is very hard to get it done so quickly because I cried and it brings me back to the old days. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment