Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Yummy for the tummy smoothie! Day 7!

Said what, day 7? Can't be already day 7. Woohoo!
I was thinking to do something fun with you guys as a reader and me as the blogger, you should put your famous or one of your favorite smoothie recipe that YOU make and than you vote who smoothie sounds good or taste good if you do want to try their recipe out. Don't worried I will be trying all the recipes too! What happens if you have the most votes? You get a me to post your recipe on my blog and you get a shout out with your Twitter,Instagram, Youtube, social media shout out with the posting.  When it starts? Now and it will end by next Tuesday April 14th 12 am at night, California Time. Good luck!



Today, I asked my best friend,Melissa if she can give me a smoothie recipe for day 7 of my healthy smoothie post on my blog? She told me about a smoothie that her and her roommates made one night and she says its the best smoothie, but its not healthy. I was thinking about it and why not do a smoothie that is a treat for having healthy smoothie for a week and why not have a smoothie that will help our craving for chocolate? This smoothie will crave your sweet tooth! This recipe is not created by Melissa and her roommates, they found it online and there is MANY recipes of this.

Nutella Banana Smoothie! 

1/3 cups of nutella
1 banana 
1 cup of Greek yogurt- the recipe used yogurt but for semi healthier do Greek
1 cup of ice

Enjoy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment