Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Yummy for the tummy smoothie- day 6



I was so happy, that we made it to day 7,but I realize after getting the post all ready to post and I schedule, but I realize today was day 6!!! This one is filling for a meal like breakfast. Jamaba Juice have something like it, but not that filling.

Mango Carrot Smoothie

1 Cup of Almond Milk- not the sweet one
1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter- you can do almond butter 
1/2 cup of Carrot- cut them into small pieces
3/4 cups of mango 
ice- up to you how cold you want it






Thank you! Just telling you all, I post the smoothie recipes around 9 am California time
I do the post the night before. Goodnight
But today I post right now when I am heading to bed.. 12 am on Tuesday! Thumbs up for early post! I post this early so who ever see it and doesn't know what they want for breakfast! 


No comments:

Post a Comment