Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 4- Stroke Awareness Month

Day 4 of Stroke Awareness Month! Sorry that I post this 3 days late! Why I post this late? The main reason why, I wasn't feeling good on 4th than on the 5th I got worse and 6th I was feeling better, but didn't had energy to do get on my laptop. :/ Sorry all!!   
Yesterday post was about left side of the brain stroke and this post is about the right side of the brain stroke. 


The effects having a stroke on the right side of the brain is recognize things you see, hear, or touch. They have short attention span, and sadly, they do have poor judgement, and memory loss. You might said oh I know someone who had a Stroke, on the right side, but they don't have any of these problems, well some do and some don't because its all depends on the Stroke. Some people who had a Stroke, really didn't got a major impact than others.


No comments:

Post a Comment