Friday, May 1, 2015

April Favorites

Can't believe April is already is over and now its May.  This year gone so fast and so quick and before we know it, its going be 2016! I think this year is going fast for me because I am older and when I was little I thought going through a year takes forever, but I was little and when you are little things goes slow.  I am proud to said that I am doing another month favorite's!  I know there isn't a lot this month because I didn't went out and got anything new, but only one thing I got new was the lip gloss.



This is so far my favorite shampoo and conditioner because it smells amazing, but also makes your hair feels so soft. I couldn't find on Amazon the shampoo, but here where you can get the  Conditioner to buy







This is my all time favorite body scrub/ body wash. It is so amazing because its all  natural plus its a scrub in one! I love the smell, the smell isn't strong, but its a hint of smell. When you put it on your body, it feels like lotion and than you keep massage it in your body it, feels so smoothly.Where to buy this product 
This is the new lip product I bought in April. This lip gloss say its a lip plumper, but I couldn't tell when I have it on. Its a perfect nude lip color, its not too bright or too plain. This is PERFECT pair with my Mac Lipstick. Get your own

No comments:

Post a Comment