Thursday, February 16, 2017

I am sorry for not posting a lot

I am sorry for not posting a lot because I been busy taking care of my grandpa and babysitting a lot and now I been helping my friend out with taking her to college. 

In September of last year, my great aunt had stroke and that stroke cause her to not swallow and turn into not talking and she was sleeping a ton more, than an week later around 3 days before my grandpa ( her twin brother) and her birthday, she passed away. 
My great aunt had dementia and she had to be in bed since June. 
One day, my great aunt fell on me when I was helping her in the bathroom and she hurt her ankle and the hospice care said she can fall more if she keeps walking with her walker.


Now 2017, everything is going well and my grandpa still have the G-tube aka feeding tube and I still take care of him and I still live with him since May of 2016. I do not mind helping him out and living with him.  I will be trying to post more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment